Monday, April 13, 2015

27 Weeks: Third Trimester!


I missed week 26 on a count of working 11 hr days for fieldwork, so here we are at 27 weeks! I'm officially in the third trimester and I cannot believe it, my pregnancy is going by so quickly! Quite a few changes have happened in the past couple weeks. My brain seems to have lost even more of its functional ability. It has led me to say and do things that make no sense. I almost got into a car that was not my own, much to Tim's amusement. One day I referred to the linen closet as "the towel room," again to my husband's amusement (and confusion).

Whether it was her first time, or just my first time feeling them, Norah has begun having hiccups. Although she still prefers to spend time on my left side, Norah is taking more and more advantage of the other room available. I've begun to feel her kicks much higher now, quite close to my rib cage. Occasionally, she enjoys keeping a foot up there.

Tim has began painting the nursery, he's almost finished but there is still a little more to do. I can't wait until he's finished painting so we can set up the crib. I'm really feeling the time crunch now that I only have 13 weeks left! I've begun nesting a bit here and there as well. I've gotten our bedroom cleaned and organized. There's of course a lot more I want to do, I've just been too busy to get anything done!

Finally, rolling over in bed is becoming more and more difficult. I think Tim is getting a little sick of the amount of movement, accompanied by grunts, that has been required for me to get comfortable.


 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment