Sunday, April 19, 2015

28 Weeks


These weeks seem to be going by faster and faster! This week I had an appointment with my midwife. She explained to me how Norah is positioned, confirming my suspicions. Our little girl is in a head down & anterior position. Perfect position for the natural birth I'd like to have! I was very happy when my midwife stated that it's likely Norah will stay in this position. Norah has been enjoying having her feet in my ribs, I'm often pushing her feet down just relieve some of the pain & pressure. As uncomfortable as it is, I'm so grateful for each and every kick & jab.
I also had to take the glucose screening test this week. It didn't taste as bad as everyone made it out to be. I thought it tasted similar to a melted orange popsicle. I did have a little bit of trouble with the last quarter of it. Unfortunately I didn't pass, so now I have to go back for the three hour test. I'm really praying hard that I pass the next test, I want my little cricket to be as healthy as can be! 


 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment