Monday, April 27, 2015

29 Weeks



It's crazy how in just one week, Norah's kicks have become even more powerful. There were quite a few times this week that she woke me up in the middle of the night, gasping in pain. She's really good at catching me off guard too. There has been a few times where she has moved or kicked so suddenly that it makes me jump! She also enjoys attempting to see how far up into my ribs she can get her feet. 

Tim finished painting the nursery this past week, and I'm so happy with the result! He also assembled Norah's crib. There is still A LOT to do, but having those two things completed makes me feel much better prepared. I'm looking forward to finishing this school semester, so I can start doing all the things I want to get done. 

This week I also picked up infant and children's clothing from my mom, that I wore when I was young. I'm really excited because one of the dresses that I picked up was a favorite of mine that my grandmother made. I think it's so awesome that Norah will be wearing outfits from my infancy and childhood that my grandmother had made. 

Thanks for reading!
 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment