Saturday, March 28, 2015

25 Weeks


By the feel of things baby girl has had a growth spurt this week! Her movements are even more noticeable, even the smallest ones. For the most part I feel her the most when I'm sitting or laying down, but I've begun to feel her movements a when I'm standing, as well.  This week Tim was able to see her movements for the first time, he was pretty happy about it as he's been trying for a few weeks now. I'm really beginning to feel the time crunch, especially with how much of a planner I am! There's so much left to do to prepare! Things have been really busy so we haven't been able to work on getting the nursery ready. One thing that's helping me to calm down is the fact that Tim and I have begun discussing our birth plan, and what we envision the labor and delivery to be. He's surprised me a bit about what he's pictured, and I couldn't be happier with what he's said!

No comments:

Post a Comment