Sunday, March 1, 2015

21 Weeks



I'm almost a week late in posting this but what can I say, It's been a busy week! Our little cricket has been kicking up a storm! I was even able to see her little kicks the other day while sitting in class. I had my 21 week appointment with my midwife, I was so happy with what she had to say. She told me that the results from the anatomy scan are perfect, Norah is as healthy as can be. It was such a relief to hear her say those words. Norah is measuring in the 60th percentile, the midwife said that is perfect for her. She also stated that she's happy with the amount I've gained, I haven't gained too much, or too little. I just hope I can keep it that way! Before ending the appointment my midwife wanted to hear our little one's heartbeat, Norah sure made it difficult. She was moving around like crazy, it was fun to hear all the twisting & turning she was doing. 

 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment