Thursday, March 19, 2015

24 Weeks



I'm a couple weeks behind in this series on account of throwing my back out, and then busying myself with cleaning & organizing. So here's my update on whats been going on the past few weeks.. 

Tim's parents took us shopping at Babies R Us and bought our little cricket's crib & dresser. It is such a huge blessing! We had both pieces of furniture delivered to the house but unfortunately the dresser was damaged. Thankfully, the store is going to exchange it for a new one (as they should!). 

Not only has Norah's nursery been started, her library has been as well! My mom and sister have both given us books, including the one seen in the photo. I plan on reading to my little cricket a lot once she's here, so it's a good thing her library has already been started. 

This past week was marked by the inability to button any of my pants! I've been making a lot of use out of the bella bands my best friend Crystal gave to me. I have to say, I love my growing belly! 
Baby Norah has also started moving even more than what she was! She's also grown enough that I can see my belly moving in relation to her kicking and tumbling. Naturally, she moves the most at night when I'm trying to sleep. 

Lastly, this past weekend my husband Tim and I went to Lowe's to pick out a few paint colors to consider. Once we got home we sat in what will be the nursery, and narrowed the samples. By the end of the day we were decided on which color we will be using! I can't wait to get the nursery painted!



 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment