Saturday, February 21, 2015

20 Weeks



We're half way there and I can't believe it! We had our anatomy scan at 19 weeks and discovered that we're expecting a little girl! I was so shocked when the tech announced it looked like a girl. During my first trimester I was convinced it was a girl... But then once I began entering my second trimester I was so sure it was going to be a boy. I didn't tear up or anything just because I was so surprised. It was so fun seeing our little cricket on the screen, we were even able to watch her as she practiced breathing! She really made us work for getting images, she was all curled up & facing my spine. The tech had me moving onto my side, back, other side, back to the other side and so on. Our little girl even had her feet crossed at the ankle, which is how I sit most of the time. Haha. 
After we finished with the ultrasound my hubby and I went to Babies R us to pick out an outfit for her, just a little way to celebrate who we're expecting. I let Tim choose the outfit and he did pretty darn well.
I can't wait to meet our little Norah Joy!

 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment