Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Citar: New Car!

Join Sunday Citar here!



"Close your eyes and turn your face into the find. Feel it sweep along your skin in an invisible ocean of exultation. Suddenly you know you are alive."


I have a new car! Not just any kind of car but a convertible! I'm so excited! I cannot wait to feel the wind on my face and in my hair. There's always been something comforting about the wind for me. My guess is it reminds me of Hawaii and it's constant breeze that I would feel growing up.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh so very cool!!! I'm the same way and have always loved convertibles. So excited for you babe!! Can't wait for a ride in it :)

    ~Tab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great car! I can just imagine your hair going up and down against your back while you cruise around the town. I’m sure it’ll make you feel like a celebrity. ;) Enjoy the ride!

    Ellsworth Mciltrot

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote is definitely right, Brittney! Extreme excitement is the best way to know that you’re alive. In my case, flying down the driveway on my convertible, and feeling the wind against my skin just make me want to shout in excitement. Congratulations on your new car!

    Regards,
    Prince Moss

    ReplyDelete