Monday, March 14, 2016

Six Months


Height: 26 3/4" (82nd percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs 12 oz (23rd percentile)

I cringed when I opened this photo to edit. I was obviously in a hurry when taking it, so please excuse the horrible uneven lighting! haha. 

She has gotten amazingly good at scooting around everywhere!  It has gotten to the point that I need to put her in the highchair for a little bit in order to get some stuff done. She's discovered that she can go under the coffee table, she loves scooting under there and then looking around. She tends to hit her head on it a lot though, so we're going to need to pad it. 
Norah is also able to prop sit now, if she wants to use a hand while sitting, she tends to use her left. She's also been getting onto her hands and knees a lot & rocking. 
Bubbles are a favorite of hers, if she's cranky I can usually get her to hold out a little bit longer before a nap or bed by blowing some. Plus, its a great tracking activity for her development! 

Her favorite book is Hop on Pop, so we make sure to bring it with us whenever we go out, she's typically pretty happy for awhile if she has it. 

To celebrate turning 6 months, I introduced her to solid food for the first time. I decided to have her tries peas first, she was not a fan. I'm sure we will find something she likes! She prefers to feed herself, always reaching for the spoon as soon as it comes near. So, it looks like our little girl is going to be little miss independent. 

 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment