Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Five Months




As you can see in the photo, Norah loves grabbing her feet. She's brought them to her mouth a few times as well.

My little one has mastered pivoting while she's on her stomach. I love watching her reach all these little milestones, but it's happening just a little too fast for my taste. She has also been scooting quite a bit, I have a feeling she'll be getting into everything once she begins crawling.


I introduced oatmeal to her this month. The first few times she ate it, she couldn't get enough. She was grabbing at my hands to get more, apparently I couldn't feed her fast enough. But, after eating the cereal a few times she apparently changed her mind. After giving her a bite one night, she gave me a look as if I betrayed her. I initially thought she was just caught off guard because it was cold, but she still did not want any after I warmed it up. I didn't push it, just offered it to her once more a couple days later; but she still didn't care for it.

One of her favorite things is to watch and listen to Tim and I whistling, and then attempt to do so herself. She's able to purse her lips together the way they need to be, but she'll either just blow air, or actually make an "ooh" noise. It's really quite adorable, in my opinion.


 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment