Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Four Months


I've got quite a bit of catching up to do! My fieldwork took up so much of my time that I literally had no time to edit my photos, let alone write a blog post. Luckily, I was able to find 5 minutes to take her photo, and I made sure to at least write quick notes in my phone on how she was progressing. So, here's a quick blurb on where she was at 4 months. 

Weight: 12 lbs 7 oz (13th percentile)
Length: 25 1/4 (76th percentile)

Norah's four month old check up went great. The nurse gave me a look as if she didn't believe me when I said Norah began rolling back to front, and vice versa, since a few days after she turned 3 months. But after stepping back and watching my little one, she could see that I was being honest and not exaggerating, based on how well Norah was rolling. 

She really enjoys attempting to imitate noises that we make, especially raspberries. Although she gets a big grin on her face after attempting to blow a raspberry, she's not really succeeding. She's more so just making a gurgling sound, it's quite cute. 

A few days after turning 4 months we decided to put her in her crib, as she was waking quite a bit throughout the night. The transition went very smoothly, and she did begin sleeping better. She still wakes a few times during the night to eat (luckily I have an awesome husband who will get up and bring her to me), but she's still sleeping much better. 

We finally got a few laughs out of her this month, though we have to work very hard for it to happen. 

All in all, it was a great month!

 photo Signature.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment