Wednesday, August 5, 2015

One Month Old


I can't believe it's already been a whole month since our little cricket was born! It's been a great first month, I'm really enjoying this wonderful thing that they call motherhood. Norah is now spending a lot more time awake, which makes it a little tough to get some things done; but I love her beautiful blue eyes! She's been sleeping pretty well, of course she does have some fussy nights. 

Tim is already an amazing dad, as I knew he would be! He has helped out so much, he gets up in the night to change her diapers for me, all without any complaining or attitude. I've married a good one!

At her last appointment she had to get the first part of the Hep B shot, I wanted to wait a little bit longer but the clinic has a rule about patients getting it by the time they're two weeks old. It broke my heart when she started screaming from the pain of the shot, I shed quite a few tears. 

I only have 3 1/2 weeks left before I have to attend clinicals full time for 16 weeks. I'm not looking forward to it, it's going to be so hard to leave her!

 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment