Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A family visit


Now that Norah is here I really want to make sure I blog more, even if I'm late in posting. Recently, Norah's Grandfather. aunt, and uncle came for a visit to meet her for the first time. My sister stayed for a week, but my dad and brother were here for 3 days. It was a busy 3 days! I gave my (autistic) brother the choice of what we would do on Saturday, he decided on the aquarium. The aquarium was nice, but after being spoiled by the Georgia aquarium, it did not impress my husband and I too much. We certainly didn't think it was worth the $23 dollar price as it only took us about an hour to get through. 
But we all had a good time, and that's what counts. 


Following the aquarium, we ate at the rainforest cafe. Luckily we made reservations because there was a 2 hour wait. Norah did great all day. Despite all the noise, she slept all throughout the aquarium. 
On Sunday, their last day here, we went to see the new minions movie. Norah slept through most of it, waking only to eat, then went back to sleep. 
Following the movie we just spent time at home with each other before my dad and brother left for the airport, and of course grab a couple of photos of them holding Norah. 





 photo Signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment