Thursday, July 28, 2011

A New Beginning


And so begins my new life as a wife in an entirely different city and state, Atlanta, Georgia. Well Really we're living in the outskirts of Atlanta but whatever. 

So far I've been adjusting pretty well. Most of my time is used to get the apartment all cleaned, laundry done, and errands ran. 

Btw I LOVE our apartment. Soon I'll be posting pictures of it. It's so spacious, and it stays cool even with the AC off.  We have a nice big window in our bedroom. The view thankfully is not of a parking lot. It over looks a pond, and lots of trees. 

That has been one of my favorite parts so far, all the trees. Everything here is SO green! 


Of course I've had moments where I miss my friends A LOT. And yes a tear or two have fallen. Having Tim helps of course. He is a great distraction. ;-)

He's been such a great husband! He helps out with stuff (even though I tell him not to since I'm not currently working), takes me out after I've been stuck home and started getting cabin fever, and just the other night he brought home flowers for me. 

Yesterday his boss gave us two tickets to The Braves game because he was unable to go. 

Even better? We were only 18 rows from the dugout. :-) It was a ton of fun. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are adjusting and having fun!! Yay for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like fun, but that slushi looks even funnier. LOL. These pictures look awesome. It seems like your getting the hang of you camera a little more. :)
    AND I MISS YOU TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh, I really need photoshop! And I REALLY need/want a REAL camera. Lol. But thanks :-) I MISS YOU MORE THAN ANYBODY!

    ReplyDelete