Friday, March 18, 2011

SPRING!

Spring is here! Yesterday I rejoiced as I walked out to a sunny and WARM day. Before walking outside I thought it might be a little chilly because it was still early in the day so I put on a light jacket, but to my excitement it was already too warm for even that! With a huge smile on my face I took my jacket off, and threw it into the backseat of my car.

First thing I did when I sat down in my car? Rolled my window down.Yes I became one of those annoying obnoxious people, with my window rolled down blaring some of my favorite uppity music. But guess what? I don't care! It was a day of rejoicing!
So here's a BIG fare well to winter!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. so many people were rejoicing yesterday...even a little today too....here's hoping it stays around! really cute pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Me too! I absolutely loved being able to take my little man outside and crawl around. He loved it too. Aliyah got to play outside with the next door neighbor and it took everything to get her to come in. Can't wait for another day like that. Lovin' the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this weather! Time for another FUN photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy Spring is here too, even it it comes in with sleet and snow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you spring? Why can't I find you today? haha

    I have to admit, I am so ready for the REAL Spring. Winter is pushy and thinks it can take over everything whenever it wants to lol

    ReplyDelete