Monday, December 13, 2010

The Groom!


See that handsome guy there blowing me a kiss? That's my husband to be Tim! He recently got promoted and transfered to Atlanta, Ga. Soon after getting promoted he asked me to marry him! God could not have given me a more perfect (soon to be) husband. He makes me more happy than I can say. He has a great since of humor, sits through movies that he can't stand because he knows I really want to see them, he treats me with respect, he's a man of God, and I know he's going to be a GREAT dad. Those are just a few reasons why I love him so much.

 It was really hard for me when he moved, first to Columbus, then to Charlotte. Although he's moved away again at least I'm going with him (after we're married)! It's still tough being so far away from him but at least I have our wedding to plan and about 6 1/2 more months until I'm in Atlanta with him.


I love you Tim! Thank you for treating me right, for making me smile, and helping me to always grow as a person, as well as in my relationship with God, and for choosing ME!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments: