Sunday, November 7, 2010

Maid of Honor

See that pretty girl there on the right? That's my best friend and maid of honor Crystal Barancik. I met her through my fiances best friend Jeremy. She has been such a great friend to me I can't even tell you! The decision to make her my maid of honor was a piece of cake! I'm only 3 weeks into wedding planning and she's already been a huge help! She's even helping me design the wedding invitations.
I feel so blessed to have her as a friend. So here's to you Crystal! Thanks for being a great friend!
At the dress shop!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awww... Brittney you made me cry seriously. I'm honored and can't wait for you to be able to marry your ultimate best friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how nice :) Crystal needs a pick me up today! Perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should specify, Crystals my best Girl friend and Tim is my bestest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, this is such an exciting time. And I'm so glad you've got an incredible friend and Maid of Honor!!! :)

    ReplyDelete