Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year!







"Here's to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here's to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold."
~Unknown





 My friends Crystal and Jeremy Barancik had a New Years Eve party this year and it was a blast! It was a great way to end the year 2010 and to begin 2011!!

2010 Was a great year for me. It came and went with a lot of great changes including a new job, my own apartment, making some new great friends, and getting engaged!




Although 2010 was a great year with great changes I know that 2011 is going be an even better year with even better changes! The biggest/best change that will happen is getting married to Timothy McAra! I can't wait to see what other great changes happen!

I hope you have a great year!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. lol I LOVE that Crystal is photo bombing in the pic of you and Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, you saw that ashlee? lol.
    Can't wait for your wedding britt. it will be the best wedding EVER! WOO HOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, fun party with fun people. Woo hoo, 2011! I'm excited for it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete